Wednesday, August 16. All areas of BEST will reopen on Thursday, August 17.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We administer a wide variety of national, institutional and computer-based exams in conjunction with national test organizations and Indiana University academic departments. Our testing services include placement exams, standardized testing and proctored exams.
We offer scanning services for the scoring of tests, surveys and evaluation instruments.
For more information please feel free to contact us.
Assessment, evaluation, and testing are essential processes in teaching and learning. The IU Bloomington Evaluation Services and Testing (BEST) helps IU faculty, students, and administrators with these activities through:
- Consultation with departments and individual faculty concerning assessment of student learning, evaluation of teaching, and educational surveys.
- Research and development of technologies used for testing, evaluation, and grade keeping.
- Development and maintenance of a system for course evaluation (Multi-Op) which is used by most IUB departments.
- Administration of placement tests and national standardized tests.
- Machine scoring of tests, surveys, and evaluation instruments.