What is a "student-access" question?
A student-access question is one for which its responses are specifically designated to be shared with students. The five student-access questions results are only available to current students, faculty, and staff of IU Bloomington through CAS authentication and will be made available through the OCQ Student Dashboard. You may notice that several courses do not have available Student-access data—this occurs for various reasons:
- Five or more students have not enrolled in the course
- The instructor has not taught at least two semesters at IU Bloomington
- The instructor has not participated in the OCQ. Full participation is expected starting in the Fall semester of 2015.
Currently, the OCQ student-access questions are:
- How likely would you be to recommend this course with this instructor?
- How much did the instructor motivate you to do your best work?
- How much did the instructor emphasize student learning and development?
- Compared to other courses you’ve taken at IU Bloomington, how much time did this course require?
- In a typical week, about how much time did you devote to this course? (Do not count scheduled class time, labs, etc.)